Monday 31 May 2010

Loving & loathing

It's the last day of May, can you believe it! And I think June's supposed to be the first month of summer, right? So, tomorrow's forecast of rain and a high of just 14 °C is clearly wrong...

In honour of a new month and a new season, I'm going to write my first "loving & loathing" post. I see a lot of these kinda posts on other blogs and feel like I just gotta get on board!

IN:

  • Coffee-flavoured Bailey's. Totally delish over ice.
  • Bank holidays. Can't beat a three-day weekend to chill out!
  • Inglot. A Polish cosmetics brand with an awesome store in Westfield mall. They are great value and loads of fun! I will def be going back. Pity they have a crap website with MUSIC! I can't stand websites with sound.

OUT:

  • Writer's block. I've been struggling to move forward with In Finding for the last few weeks. Hating every word I write. It's this one scene - I need to get it right before I can go on. Gah!
  • Being in the UK right now. All my family are together in NZ! My brother & his wife & in-laws have flown there for a holiday and I wish I was there too.
  • Folk music on TV ads. Okay I admit, this isn't a "dislike right now", it's a "dislike all the time". I'm so OVER cutesy folksy music on advertisements. I blame the bouncy ball ad for starting it all.

1 comments:

Blasé said...

Go get you a Dog!