Thursday 11 March 2010

A cookie production line

Somehow, I have had a very productive evening. Where did that come from, and can I please have more? (I suspect it has something to do with not watching any TV shows...)

I wrote ~1000 words on In Finding. This means I could hit a total of 50k words on it this weekend, if I focus and don't get distracted.

I get easily distracted.

Then I made more cookies!


Choccie cookies with after-dinner mints pressed onto the top, fresh-out-of-the-oven, to get all oozy and melty. I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It's pretty tasty but I don't think it'll be a favourite. I feel like this is quite an American-style cookie and quite sugary compared to most NZ biscuit recipes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate - I'm impressed.
How do you do it? 1,000 words plus cookies! My word count has been abysmal for months. My excuse is that I'm busy thinking about my plot for novel 2. I should of course be polishing up novel #1 version whatever - 15?
I can almost smell those cookies..... Time for a beer - thank God it's Friday! (Another excuse for not writing:))

Tony